Empowering Australian Cybersecurity through education, love and fun!
SECedu is bringing together the best and brightest in cybersecurity education across Australia on the 20th of September at UNSW to explore what it takes to build a secure digital future.
Immerse yourself in a full day of exploration and engagement with highly coveted keynote speakers, breakout stages, hands-on workshops and networking opportunities at UNSW's world class John Niland Scientia venue.
Industry executives, field experts and key academics will be brought together to tackle a variety of topics and discussion points on how to teach cybersecurity - from infrastructure, to impact, to innovation.
- Series of keynotes from renowned global cybersecurity education experts
- Hands-on breakout sessions with interactive experiments and demonstrations
- Live security competitions between students and industry partners
- Networking with professional experts vested in cybersecurity education.
Date: 20th September 2019
Time: 9:00AM - 8:00PM
Location: John Niland Scientia UNSW
SECedu - Security Engineering Capability is a unique partnership between the University of New South Wales and the Commonwealth Bank that aims to train Australia's next generation of cybersecurity professionals.
- 9:00AM - Arrival
- 9:30AM - Keynote - Richard Buckland, Leighton Hall
- 1:00PM - Lunch
- 5:00PM - Closing Note - Brendan Hopper, Leighton Hall
- 6:00PM - Post-event Networking
Breakout-sessions will be running all day on a pop in/pop out basis. Feel free to join in on the fun and learning!
We are excited to be hosting the official SECedu Post-event Networking, kicking off at 6PM in the Tyree Room and Alumni Terrace with canapes and drinks.
With all of our keynote speakers and sponsors all together in a relaxed setting, this is a great opporunity to mingle with some of the most renowned experts in todays industry.
Limited onsite parking will be available. Neighbouring spaces available around Kensington. Public transport also recommended.